Saturday, August 12, 2006

I like to picture Jesus as the Brawny man

If you are at all a fan of Will Ferrell and have not already done so, please go to the movie theater and watch Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby as soon as humanly possible. I'm telling you, I haven't laughed that hard in a loooooooooooong time.

I'm not sure if it's because he's done the impression so many times (and so well), or if that's the only Southern accent he does, or if he really meant for Ricky Bobby to sound exactly like George W. Bush, but man...I just kept wondering when Jean Girard was going into the "Axis of Evil."

And the best quote of the movie (aside from all the grace he says) was when his dad said to the little boy, "Shut up you little potlicker, or I'll put you in the microwave." Stinkin' hilarious.

1 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)