Friday, February 02, 2007

I swear I'm not a stalker

Allow me to share with you the beginning of an email I got today from my friend Julie, who lives in Scotland.

Beth!

So, this week I was talking to my flatmate about high school (can't even remember how we got on to this) and Matt Hagaman came up. So I thought, "I wonder what that boy's up to." And we googled him. Now, you could say that it's slightly worrying that I was googling Matt Hagaman, but I think the really worrying thing is that about 90% of the results were your blog! I laughed so hard. Brittany (my flatmate) and I were absolutely in stitches reading your various musings on Matt, and the great disappointment of your life of never dating him, and the excitement of seeing him in New York. Oh, how I laughed! You totally made my Wednesday night.

But then I thought, "I haven't heard from Beth in AGES!" So how are you? What's going on? Apart from stalking Matt Hagaman at Homecoming, of course.


HAAHAHAHAHAH!! I just hope Matt Hagaman never googles himself. Matt, if you've googled yourself and found this, DO NOT BE ALARMED. I promise I'm neither stalking nor obsessed with you in any way.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)