Wednesday, February 14, 2007
MOVIES!!
Come one, come all...well, first come, first served.
I have two BOGO tickets to see Notes on a Scandal at the Rialto. They're good Sunday-Thursday evenings between now and March 8. The first 3 people to respond get to come with me.
I have three FREE tickets to see The Number 23 next Tuesday, February 20 at 7:30 p.m. at Mission Valley. Again, the first 3 responders are the winners.
I have two BOGO tickets to see Notes on a Scandal at the Rialto. They're good Sunday-Thursday evenings between now and March 8. The first 3 people to respond get to come with me.
I have three FREE tickets to see The Number 23 next Tuesday, February 20 at 7:30 p.m. at Mission Valley. Again, the first 3 responders are the winners.
1 comments:
Post a Comment
Notes on a Scandal!!! Cate Blanchett, Dame Judi Dench--oh yes, I wanna BOGO for that one. I win I win!