Tuesday, April 20, 2004
Oh y'all...tonight was the most apoplectic night of hockey EVER! I think I had about 9 heart attacks. First, Picasso's men with horns were stinkin' it up royally. It was seriously like they'd forgotten how to skate. I was afraid. But Michael S. Chen pulled out some excellent saves, and luckily, the other team stunk too. It was back and forth, back and forth all night. The viking got angry, the cake man got to take a penalty shot, Wellington (Lee 3) had a nice carry up the rink, Sir Phatty popped in and out, but wasn't a dominating presence, Hyun took some shots...but all to no avail. At the end of the 3rd period, the score remained 0-0, and while by this point we had retrieved 3 pucks (which we smuggled out of the sky rink in my backpack), the night would still be unfulfilled for me until the Bulls came out victorious. Thirty-six seconds into overtime, my wish was granted, and after several deep breaths to calm my racing pulse, the night was declared an utter success! GO BULLS! 9:1 !!(?)!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)