Wednesday, June 13, 2007

the things people say: two stories

Story A: I was leaving the gym the other day, and as I crossed the street, there was a gentleman on a cell phone in his Jeep. He had the ragtop down (presumably so his hair could blow), so I could hear everything he was saying as I passed by. He was telling someone that he had left his laptop at someone's house. He'd left his charger too. They were in the liquor cabinet.

Story B: A man just told me I had really pretty feet. He went on and on about it. Said I could make commercials. The funny thing is that I was just looking at my feet this morning and thinking how rough they were looking and how I needed to get a pedicure soon. I guess it can wait?

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)